- SITE OWNERSHIP AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
The Site as well as its contents, features, functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), and all information, products, and services offered by us to you in connection with the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights pursuant to international conventions and U.S. and other laws. The Site and the Content are the property of the city of Southaven and/or the applicable third-party licensors, and all right, title, and interest in and to the Site and the Content will remain with the city of Southaven or such third-party licensors. Our logos, page headers, custom graphics, and other icons are service marks, trademarks, registered service marks, or registered trademarks of the city of Southaven. All other products, names, and company logos mentioned on the Site or in the Content are trademarks of their respective owners.
You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content. You will not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Site or any Content. You may only use the Site and the Content as expressly permitted herein, and any other use is prohibited. Any copying, republication, or redistribution of the foregoing, including by caching, framing, or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of THE CITY OF SOUTHAVEN and/or the respective intellectual property rights holder identified in the subject content, which consent may be granted or withheld at the sole discretion of the rights holder. Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from the Content or the Site.
We accommodate and do not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we reserve the right to terminate your use of the Site or the information and content contained therein if we determine in our sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, regardless of whether such alleged infringement is a first-time or repeat occurrence and/or whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing.
If you provide us with comments, bug reports, feedback, or modifications proposed by you to us, about the Site or the Content (collectively, “Feedback”), we will have the right to use such Feedback at our discretion, including but not limited to incorporating such Feedback into the Site and the right to assign, license or otherwise use such Feedback. You hereby give us a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive license under all rights necessary to incorporate such Feedback and use such Feedback for any purpose. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Feedback.
- PROHIBITED USES.
- that you will not use the Site in any way that violates federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including any laws or regulations regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries);
- that you will not use the Site to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications;
- that you will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, disrupt, or circumvent any of the security features of the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases connected to the Site);
- that you will not access (or attempt to access) the Site through any robot, spider, or other automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- that you will not "screen scrape," "monitor," "mine," "copy," or "mirror" the Site;
- that you will not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without our express written consent;
- that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with, disrupts, or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);
- that you will not introduce any spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to the Site (or the servers, networks, and databases which are connected to the Site);
- that you will not use the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- that you will not edit, modify, correct, adapt, translate, enhance, or otherwise prepare derivative works any content on the Site that is not owned by you or another person or entity for whom you act as their agent;
- that you will not reproduce, redistribute, republish, duplicate, copy, display, sell, rent, sub-license, trade or resell any content or other aspect of the Site for any commercial purpose (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution);
- that you will not remove, delete, efface, alter, obscure, translate, combine, supplement, or otherwise change any trademarks, copyrights, warranties, disclaimers, or other proprietary notations from the Site;
- that you will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employees, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing);
- that you will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site or develop restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images; and
- INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED.
The information presented on or through the Site, including the Content, is made available solely for general information purposes. We use reasonable efforts to update the information on the Site, and the contents of the Site are subject to change without notice. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site.
This Site may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all content other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
- LINKING TO THE SITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES.
You may link to the Site’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal; but, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
- WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS.
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THEM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE CITY OF SOUTHAVEN HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. NEITHER THE CITY OF SOUTHAVEN OR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE CITY OF SOUTHAVEN MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOADING FROM THE INTERNET OR THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION AND ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO OUR SITE FOR ANY RECONSTRUCTION OF ANY LOST DATA.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, RANSOMWARE, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DESOTO COUNTY CONVENTION AND VISITORS BUREAU OR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY OF THE FOREGOING, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- REVISIONS AND ERRORS.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Site at any time with or without notice to you. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site. The operation of the Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control or through acts of God.
The Content and the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the Site or the Content are accurate, complete, or current. We do not make any commitment to update the Site or the Content.
- LINKS FROM THE SITE.
We have not reviewed all the sites linked to the Site, and we are not responsible for any changes to or content on them. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. Our inclusion of any content is not an endorsement of that material or linked site or the companies that own or operate the material or linked sites.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE.
- WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
- CONTACT INFORMATION.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org