Know Before You Go
All concerts and events at BankPlus Amphitheater are rain or shine.
In the event of an emergency, please monitor our social media for updates. Any cancellations will be followed by an official alert. Reminder: umbrellas are not permitted inside the venue. You are welcome to bring a poncho.
Parking is free.
What You Can (And Can't) Bring
Typically, patrons are permitted to bring the following:
- Blankets/Seat Cushions
- Cameras (disposable and non-professional – this is show specific)
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
- Empty, reusable plastic water bottles
For the protection of our fans, the following items are not permitted in Bank Plus Amphitheater and cannot be stored by Amphitheater personnel:
- Chairs/personal portable seating of any kind
- Containers, bottles, cans, liquid containers and coolers
- Backpacks, large purses, and bags (larger than a lunchbox)
- Umbrellas, strollers (strollers must be checked in at Guest Services, umbrellas are at the discretion of Bank Plus Management)
- Weapons and fireworks
- Poles/Sticks of any kind
- Objects that obstruct another guest’s view
- Horns, whistles, noisemakers
- Animals (except service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Professional cameras, audio and video recording devices (camera policy subject to change based on event/artist)
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption
- Audio/Video recording devices
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Mace/Pepper spray or any other aerosol spray, including bug spray
- Musical instruments
- Sharp or dangerous items of any kind
- Stickers or decals
- Selfie sticks
- GoPro Cameras
Your phone is your ticket, so head straight for the gates and allow time for security checks as we continue to keep our venue safe. Please note we are a cashless venue and do not have any ATMs on site. For peace of mind, check out our FAQs page ahead of time.
We’re proud to have met or exceeded the requirements of compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). This means safety and comfort at every single show at the BankPlus Amphitheater, with accessible parking, restrooms, box offices, concessions and merch facilities.