How can I buy tickets?
Tickets are available at bankplusamphitheater.com. Please note additional tax and service fees may apply. Contact customer service at Ticketmaster.com.
What forms of payment are accepted at the BankPlus Amphitheater?
Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discover are accepted at BankPlus Amphitheater box office, all main concession stands and merchandise stands. BankPlus Amphitheater is a fully cashless venue. No checks are accepted. No ATMs are available on site.
What does "General Admission" or "GA" mean?
General Admission means that there are no assigned seats. This section is first-come, first-served. GA Pit tickets are General Admission and standing-room only.
How far is the BankPlus Amphitheater from the local airport?
Memphis International Airport: 15 miles.
Is smoking permitted?
Smoking of any kind is not permitted in BankPlus Amphitheater, except in designated areas.
How do I get a schedule of events?
A full list of our events can be found on our calendar.
How do I get to BankPlus Amphitheater?
Please see our directions page.
Does the BankPlus Amphitheater have a lost and found department?
Yes, the lost and found can be found at the BankPlus Amphitheater box office. Please see box office hours.
No ATMs are available on site.
- Lawn chairs/personal portable seating of any kind
- Containers, bottles, cans, liquid containers and coolers
- Backpacks, large purses, and bags (larger than a lunchbox)
- Umbrellas, strollers (strollers must be checked in at Guest Services)
- Weapons and fireworks
- Poles/Sticks of any kind
- Objects that obstruct another guest’s view
- Horns, whistles, noisemakers
- Animals (except service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Professional cameras, audio and video recording devices (camera policy subject to change based on event/artist)
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption
- Audio/Video recording devices
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Mace/Pepper spray or any other aerosol spray, including bug spray
- Musical instruments
- Sharp or dangerous items of any kind
- Stickers or decals
- Selfie sticks
- GoPro Cameras
If your event is listed as postponed, that means we are working to reschedule for a new date. Your tickets are still valid - please hold on to them!
Once the event is rescheduled, your original tickets are valid for the new date, no action is necessary. And yes, you will have the same seat that you purchased for the original date.
If you are unable to attend the new date, refunds are available at the original point of purchase up to 30 days prior to the new date.
Unfortunately, some events are unable to be rescheduled. If your event was canceled, you will receive a refund for your tickets on the original payment method.
Venue Box Office
If you purchased tickets in person at the venue Box Office, please visit our Box Office page to check hours of operation and policies before heading to the venue.
In the interest of public safety, BankPlus Amphitheater has implemented a clear bag policy that limits the size and types of types of bags that may be brought into the venue. The fastest way to enter Bank Plus Amphitheater is to not bring a bag at all. Clear or no bags grant guests access to our Express Lane. Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" will be searched upon entry.
- All clear bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" are permissible (backpacks, drawstring bags, fanny packs, etc.)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bags or similar).
- Small "clutch" purses, no larger than 4 1/2" x 6 1/2", with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue in addition to the approved clear plastic bags.
- Working personnel, including accredited news media, will continue to enter through designated entrances where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections of the same manner as in the past.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Bags larger than 12" x 6" x 12", including purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, duffel bags, cooler bags, backpacks, binocular/camera bags/cases and rolling luggage, will continue to be prohibited inside of BankPlus Amphitheater.
Items Allowed Inside the Venue
Typically, patrons are permitted to bring the following:
- Blankets/Seat Cushions
- Cameras (disposable and non-professional – this is show specific)
- Ponchos/Rain Coats
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
How do I enter the BankPlus Amphitheater?
All guests should head to any of three gates located on the east, west and south sides of the venue to enter BankPlus Amphitheater. As we continue to keep our venue safe for all, we kindly ask that guests allow time for security checks via walk-through metal detectors before entry.
How do I use my tickets?
- Open your Ticketmaster App or visit Ticketmaster using your mobile internet.
- Login to your Ticketmaster account and locate the order with your ticket(s).
- Tap and show. Your phone will be scanned for entry and you’re in!
All concerts and events are rain or shine - in the event of inclement weather, we will notify patrons via email and all social media platforms the evening of the performance of any changes.