Safety & Security
Policies and Guest Code of Conduct:
BankPlus Amphitheater is committed to exceeding the expectations of every guest by delivering the entertainment experience with quality guest service while creating a safe, comfortable experience for all guests.
BankPlus Amphitheater is committed to providing an environment free from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Interference of the progress of the event presentation or performance
- Failing to follow instructions of venue personnel
- Smoking, except in designated areas
- Guests entering or attempting to enter restricted areas without proper authorization or credentials
- Banners or signs that obstruct the view of guests, obscure advertising, contain objectionable subject matter or are commercial in nature. BankPlus Amphitheater reserves the right to remove any banner/ sign at any time.
BankPlus Amphitheater staff will promptly intervene to support an environment where patrons, their guests and other fans can enjoy the event free from the above behavior. Event guests who violate these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund. BankPlus Amphitheater thanks you for adhering to our Fan Code of Conduct.
For the protection of our fans, the following items are not permitted in Bank Plus Amphitheater and cannot be stored by Amphitheater personnel:
- Lawn chairs/personal portable seating of any kind
- Containers, bottles, cans, liquid containers and coolers
- Backpacks, large purses, and bags 4 ½” x 6 ½”
- Umbrellas, strollers (strollers must be checked in at Guest Services)
- Weapons and fireworks
- Poles/Sticks of any kind
- Objects that obstruct another guest’s view
- Horns, whistles, noisemakers
- Animals (except service animals for guests with disabilities)
- Professional cameras, audio and video recording devices (camera policy subject to change based on event/artist)
- Anything that creates a nuisance or disruption
- Audio/Video recording devices
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Mace/Pepper spray or any other aerosol spray, including bug spray
- Musical instruments
- Sharp or dangerous items of any kind
- Stickers or decals
- Selfie sticks
- GoPro Cameras
If your event is listed as postponed, that means we are working to reschedule for a new date. Your tickets are still valid - please hold on to them!
Once the event is rescheduled, your original tickets are valid for the new date, no action is necessary. And yes, you will have the same seat that you purchased for the original date.
If you are unable to attend the new date, refunds are available for tickets bought prior to the event being rescheduled for a minimum of 30 days.
Unfortunately, some events are unable to be rescheduled. Make sure to purchase your tickets through bankplusamphitheater.com or Ticketmaster.com, and you will receive a refund for your tickets on the original payment method if an event is canceled.
If you purchased tickets online via Ticketmaster.com, please visit their help center for more information. The Box Office is not able to provide refunds for tickets purchased through Ticketmaster.com.
In the interest of public safety, BankPlus Amphitheater has implemented a clear bag policy that limits the size and types of types of bags that may be brought into the venue. The fastest way to enter Bank Plus Amphitheater is to not bring a bag at all. Clear or no bags grant guests access to our Express Lane. Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" will be searched upon entry.
- All clear bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" are permissible (backpacks, drawstring bags, fanny packs, etc.)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bags or similar).
- Small "clutch" purses, no larger than 4 1/2" x 6 1/2", with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue in addition to the approved clear plastic bags.
- Working personnel, including accredited news media, will continue to enter through designated entrances where they will be subject to screening and bag inspections of the same manner as in the past.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Bags larger than 12" x 6" x 12", including purses larger than a clutch bag, briefcases, duffel bags, cooler bags, backpacks, binocular/camera bags/cases and rolling luggage, will continue to be prohibited inside of BankPlus Amphitheater.
BankPlus Amphitheater is a cashless venue.
In an effort to enhance the experience and safety of our guests, going cashless improves transaction process, reduces wait times and limits guest to staff physical contact. Spend more time enjoying the event you've chosen to attend instead of waiting in line!
The following methods of payment are accepted:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay